Hydroseeding is the most commonly used method of planting commercial projects such as parks, schools, golf courses and along the sides of highways and interstates. It’s a quick, proven and affordable way to establish thick grass that surpasses any other method, including sodding.
E.A. Quinn is fully equipped with the latest technology to grade your lot and prepare your seedbed for hydroseeding. All of our erosion control services are compliant with the EPA’s National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).
The Benefits of Hydroseeding
We apply a nutrient-rich mix of seeds, wood fiber and various additives that provide an ideal microenvironment for maximum growth, all in one step.
- More cost-effective than sodding
- Fast and easy spray application by trained professionals yields superior results the first time
- Thicker lawn with uniform growth results from a mat of interlocking fibers that creates a micro-greenhouse effect
- Safe and non-toxic to children, pets and the environment
Seeding Services Available to You
- New lawn installation
- Landfill capping/seeding
- Wildflower establishment
- Wetland area seeding
- DOT/highway roadside establishment
- Athletic field installation
- Large-area law installation for malls, construction sites, etc.
E.A. Quinn Offers More Erosion Control Options
- Erosion mat/control blanket installation
- Flexible growth mat installation
- Bonded Fiber Matrix installation
- Dust control
- Hay mulch spraying
- Bio-swale installation
- Soil and slope stabilization
- Straw wattles/roll installation
- Temporary cover
How to Start Hydroseeding with E.A. Quinn
Click here to learn more about our hydroseeding process and erosion control services. You also can get a time and cost estimate for your project.
E.A. Quinn on the Job
Our gallery offers examples of hydroseeding and erosion control projects that we have completed for satisfied customers.