E.A. Quinn Landscape Contracting Inc (E.A. Quinn) is looking for an experienced Landscape Account Manager to join our Landscape Maintenance department. For over thirty-five years E.A. Quinn has built a reputation for creativity, quality and integrity throughout the state and is considered Connecticut’s premiere landscape contracting firm. Behind every landscape account you will find E.A. Quinn’s total dedication to customer satisfaction and the people who help achieve it.
The successful candidate will direct production, quality control, and services for assigned accounts. We are looking for a result oriented, passionate people person, that is customer focused and extremely detail oriented and organized. The position will continue to expand upon the customer base and corresponding revenue, while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention and profitability.
- Manages assigned maintenance crews and motivates staff to meet the company’s mission
- Maintain renewal of all managed accounts and provide solutions to our clients’ potential challenges
- Recommend upgrades of functionality and aesthetics on client properties
- Drive additional sales which include but are not limited to landscape installation, seasonal color installation, chemical applications, aeration and additional visits
- Customer centric perspective to the account management function
- Superior supervision and management skill set, with the ability to deliver clear and concise direction
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform and complete duties whenever volume deems it necessary
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Proficient with computer software programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a landscape account management position is a plus
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Snow account management and logistics responsibility during winter months
- Valid CT Drivers License
E.A. Quinn Landscape Contracting, Inc. is “An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer”. Compensation will be commensurate based upon prior experience and current skill level. The Company offers various benefits, inclusive of a Medical & Dental Plan, 401K plan, and a Profit-Sharing program. Interested parties can send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to E.A. Quinn Landscape Contracting Inc. 240 Commerce St. Glastonbury, CT 06033.