When you need a break from the daily grind, you want to escape somewhere that’s soothing and refreshing. E.A. Quinn Landscape Contracting can help you create an oasis in your yard with a custom outdoor living plan.
What is Outdoor Living?
Outdoor Living extends your home into the backyard through landscaping features that encourage you and your guests to linger. Some common features of outdoor living landscaping include:
- Pool and/or hot tub – E.A. Quinn offers a variety of decorative paver options to create a safe deck surrounding your pool or spa.
- Custom fire pit – Enjoy cool evenings under the stars with a stone fire pit, a natural and comfortable place to gather friends and family.
- Outdoor kitchen – Entertaining takes on a different meaning with an outdoor kitchen where you can cook, bake, grill and even refrigerate in natural surroundings. E.A. Quinn can turn your backyard into an al fresco café.
- Stonework – With years of experience, our designers and stonemasons enhance your outdoor spaces with customized stonework that adds sophistication to any style of home.
Other features that you may want to include in your outdoor living plan are: retaining walls, water features and outdoor lighting.
In short, outdoor living is about making your backyard as comfortable as your living room.
Benefits of an outdoor living space
- It will raise the value of your home. If you decide to sell your home, you’ll likely get a premium as buyer’s compare your home to others on the market that don’t feature landscaping.
- You will get more use our of your outdoor space. So many people have big backyards that they don’t use! An outdoor living space will encourage you and your family to spend more time outside.
- Cooking outdoors is easy! Most outdoor living spaces include an outdoor kitchen. When you have everything you need to cook outside, it’s so easy to entertain outside.
Scroll down to see some examples of outdoor living projects that E.A. Quinn professionals have designed and installed for clients in Connecticut.