Whether your pool is square, oval or something in between, E.A. Quinn Landcape Contracting can help you design and install the perfect pool patio that will not only be visually appealing, but functional as well.
Why use pavers or Natural stone for a pool patio?
- Pavers and natural stone provide a slip-resistant surface that keeps your time by the pool safe and fun.
- Durability is a hallmark of pavers and natural stone. They can hold up through even the toughest Connecticut winters.
- There’s no need to tear up the whole patio if one section needs repair.
How does E.A. Quinn design a pool patio?
First we meet with the homeowner to talk about what your want for your patio. Some common questions that we ask to create the perfect design are:
- Are you building a new pool, or are you enhancing the landscape around an existing pool?
- How do you plan to use your pool patio?
- Do you want to incorporate Outdoor Living elements such as: a fire pit, an outdoor kitchen, a pergola, soft seating, retaining walls?
- Do you want to use pavers or natural stone for your patio?
What other elements can I include with my pool patio?
At E.A. Quinn, we’ve come up with many creative pool patio designs for our clients in Connecticut. Beyond simply picking a paver or natural stone type, we can discuss with you whether you’d like to include any of the following items in your plan:
- Hot tubs or spas
- Basketball hoops
- Volleyball net
- Outdoor lighting
- Sound systems
Scroll down to see examples of some of the pool patios E.A. Quinn has designed and installed for our clients.